Maximizing Value And Accomplishing Results
Commercial disputes can be costly. Especially in light of the exorbitant legal fees large firms typically charge, even a successful defense against a lawsuit can be financially disastrous for a business. Fortunately, you do not have to sacrifice quality to obtain more cost-effective legal services.
At Applegate Fifer Pulliam LLC, a boutique business law firm, we focus on providing greater value to business clients facing a wide range of legal disputes. Our small size and personalized approach allow us to maximize efficiency while still adhering to the highest professional standards.
Clients We Serve
Based in Jeffersonville, our clients range from individuals and small local businesses to banks, municipalities and national companies facing disputes throughout southern Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky. Because we are so familiar with local courts and administrative bodies, we are able to provide more in-depth guidance on realistic outcomes. Ultimately, our goal is to achieve outstanding results for every client.
Applying decades of legal experience, our attorneys will work closely with you to develop a strategy based on your business needs. We take a collaborative approach to resolving complex legal problems.
Issues We Handle
We work with business clients on a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Administrative appeals of land use and zoning decisions
- Breach of contract and other contract-related disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Construction disputes
- Corporate lending and financial disputes
- Eminent domain disputes on behalf of landowners or government authorities
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Real estate development disputes, including draining issues and litigation regarding development requirements and easements
We also represent banks and lenders in commercial foreclosures, whether involving real estate or seizure of assets.
Protect Your Business Interests
To learn more about partnering with our lawyers on any type of business-related dispute, please contact us online or call us at 812-777-4331.