An Experienced Team Of Business And Real Estate Attorneys
- Commercial Litigation
Jackie practices in the areas of commercial litigation and probate. He has experience representing corporations, limited liability companies and individuals in matters throughout Kentucky and Indiana. He also oversees probate matters in Kentucky and Indiana.
Jackie lives in Sellersburg, Indiana with his wife, Carli, and his three young daughters, Adaline, Estelle and Lucille. He is a native of East Tennessee. Jackie is an avid sports fan, particularly rooting for his two alma maters, the University of Tennessee and the University of Louisville.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Major: Communications - Journalism and Electronic Media
- Kentucky, 2012
- Indiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2019
- Kentucky Bar Association, 2012 to Present
- Indiana Bar Association, 2014 to Present
- Louisville Bar Association, 2017 to Present
- Clark County Bar Association, 2019 to Present